COVID-19 Cleaning Practices
At AHOTEL Ljubljana, we believe in being transparent about our practices to ensure guest and employee health and safety. Below you will find the steps and processes we have adopted along with updated community guidelines. We want our staff, visitors, and guests to feel safe and welcome at our hotel as we all continue to manage the spread of COVID-19.
Together we can ensure your travels return with the same joy and enthusiasm AHOTEL Ljubljana guests have come to expect.
Currently, Ahotel Ljubljana is open and operating as usual. Bookings are available from our website (book now button), by sending e-mail on: email@example.com or by calling +386 1 429 18 92 04 + 386 30 66 77 22.
- All frequently touched surfaces (door handles, elevators, handrails) are disinfected on a continual basis.
- Public restrooms and handwashing stations cleaned and disinfected on a continual basis.
- Masks and gloves will be worn by staff while cleaning
- Signs placed in visible locations reminding staff and guests about physical distancing
- Dedicated Staff person to public area cleaning
- Hand sanitizer is available free of charge in all public areas
- Masks & Hand sanitizers are also available for guests in our store
- In-Room Cleaning procedures were developed by our Director in accordance with National Public Health Institute of Republic of Slovenia
- All rooms are cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants
- Staff will wear masks and gloves anytime they enter an occupied guest room
- Housekeeping service during your stay will be by request only
- Employees will have their temperatures checked at the start of each shift
- Employee break rooms and restrooms will be disinfected
- Employees breaks and lunches will be staggered to prevent more than three people in break room at any time
- Guests will receive a pre-arrival email offering digital check-in. Guests can complete the entire check-in process before they arrive at the hotel.
- Guests will receive disinfected electronic key cards at time of check.in
- Express Check-out can be done without contact, alternatively, guests can simply leave their keys in their room and an email receipt will be sent.
At the AHOTEL Ljubljana, our community is our soul. We cannot provide a safe, fun atmosphere without everyone doing their part. Be patient and respectful of your fellow guests, everyone has a different risk threshold for COVID-19. We strive, as always, to create an environment where everyone feels welcome.
Our Five Guidelines
- Please remember to physically distance yourself from other parties at a distance of 1,5 meters or more.
- We encourage guests to wear masks when in our public spaces and elevators.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. Restrooms are located in the ground floor, as well as in your guest room.
- If you do need to sneeze or cough, please do so into the crook of your elbow, allowing as much coverage as possible.
- Be nice.
If you have any questions or need any kind of additional information, please let us know by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.